5/11 Eustace Street, Manly
Sold Price on Request
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Art Deco Beauty in Lifestyle Location
FIND. Enjoying an elevated top-floor setting, this charming and spacious renovated apartment is one of only six apartments in the Art Deco 'Canberra' building. Well-maintained and secure, the block occupies an enviable position on a quiet, one-way residential street right in the heart of vibrant Manly and just footsteps from famous Manly surf and harbour beaches, cafes, restaurants and city transport.
LOVE. With an abundance of natural light, generous well-proportioned rooms and sought-after heritage details including decorative high ceilings, picture rails and double-hung windows, this stylish apartment is not short on character or appeal. Close to all the buzz and action of Manly, it also offers a degree of peace and privacy seldom found in so central a location.
• A highly-sought after single lock-up garage is located at the rear of the building
• The contemporary galley-style gas kitchen offers chic open-shelf storage and oversized subway tiles as well as caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, farmhouse sink, 90cm freestanding cooker and dishwasher
• Luxurious in size and bathed in morning light, the elegant master bedroom includes built-in robes and a ceiling fan while the adjoining sunroom offers flexibility for use as a home office or nursery
• Contemporary in style, the bathroom features a double-sized walk-in shower with overhead rainwater shower
• The open-plan, sunny living/dining area adjoins the kitchen and is bathed in natural light via a charming bay window
• Generous in size, the second bedroom includes a fantastic custom-made, loft-style bunk bed kids will love, as well as built-in storage
• The apartment includes a convenient European-style laundry; additional access is via a second set of stairs down to the garage and common areas
LIVE. This fabulous 'walk everywhere' location has you perfectly positioned to enjoy all this world-famous suburb has to offer. A near-level walk through the Corso, or past a multitude of cafes, has you at Manly Beach for a surf or swim within minutes. And Manly Wharf, with its city ferries and cosmopolitan bars and restaurants, is right at the end of the street.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.