20/1 Lovett Street, Manly Vale
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Central apartment with north-facing balcony
FIND. Epitomising easy-care, high-convenience living, this immaculate one-bedroom apartment in the heart of Manly Vale is a fabulous offering for first time buyers, investors and professionals. With beautifully presented interiors, and a generous and well-designed layout, it also boasts a wonderfully convenient yet peaceful setting on a leafy street that is just moments from city buses, parks and supermarkets.
LOVE. Sitting on the top floor of a well-presented security block, this lovely residence enjoys a northerly aspect and so is filled with lots of natural light and fresh coastal breezes throughout the day. The apartment is in great condition and is ready to move into now, yet offers the opportunity of being able to add value over time.
• The combined living and dining is spacious and includes plenty of space for a full dining setting, which is a rare attribute in one bedroom apartments. The living area features floor tiles, plantation shutters, and flows out to a covered balcony that offers a private and peaceful space to sit and relax at the end of the day.
• The kitchen is tucked away from living and features an electric cooker.
• The queen-sized bedroom includes a generous set of mirrored built-in wardrobes, and is serviced by an adjoining bathroom with a shower.
• There is a covered carport to the rear of the block, which is for the exclusive use of this apartment. There is also a communal laundry and clothes drying space to the rear of the block.
• This is a well-maintained boutique block with intercom access.
LIVE. This central location is well placed for easy access to schools, supermarkets and beaches, as well as offering a swift commute to the city on the B-Line bus. The close proximity to Manly means you can nip in and out as you please – there are level bike paths that mean you can easily ride there in less than 15 minutes, or you can jump on a bus from Condamine Street. Also close by are a number of local cafes, parks and reserves.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 54m² approx.