139 Harbord Road, Freshwater
Auction Sat 14 Dec 11:15am
3 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Contemporary residence with impeccable renovation
FIND. Sophisticated high-class appointments and an exquisite attention to detail have been combined in the meticulous renovation of this perfectly polished home in Freshwater. Showcasing a collection of exquisite indoor and outdoor spaces that include rear-set living, multiple living spaces and exquisitely landscaped gardens to the front and rear, every detail of this extraordinary home has been conceived to deliver a superior living experience that will be just as suited to families as it will to empty nesters.
LOVE. At the heart of the home is a wonderfully bright, open and free-flowing living space with a vaulted ceiling, a gas fireplace and stylish oak floors. Two sets of floor-to-ceiling stacker doors ensure there is maximum interactivity with the sunny north-facing courtyard that features an adjoining plunge pool and is shaded by a retractable awning so that alfresco dining and entertaining is on the cards throughout the seasons.
• Flowing effortlessly to living and dining, the luxe marble kitchen features an island bench, a ceramic butler's sink, gas cooking, integrated fridge-freezer and stylish V-groove cabinetry.
• The bedrooms are all tucked away to the rear, promising a comfortable night's sleep with ceiling fans, and luxe Sisal carpet. The master bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and a stunning shower en-suite, and two of the rooms offer sliding door access to the east-facing back yard, where there is built-in seating, a deck and lawn.
• All of the bathrooms are exquisitely finished with marble vanities and herringbone marble floor tiles. The family bathroom features a stunning free-standing bath and a rainfall shower.
• The laundry/wet room has a practical design that includes jacket, shoe and linen storage.
• An oversized lock-up garage provides space for one car, plus there is off-street parking for another car behind an automatic security gate as well as additional storage rooms.
LIVE. This central location promises a lifestyle that is based on convenience. It's just a 15-minute walk into Freshwater village, where there's a fabulous set of boutique shops and some great cafes and eateries. The village is also set for further development, with a number of retail spaces set to open in the near future. If you're in the mood for a beach day, either Freshwater or Curl Curl beaches are within walking distance, and bus stops are at the front door for quick access to Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.