39 Water Reserve Road, North Balgowlah
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Charming family home in magical bushland setting
FIND. This charming weatherboard home is nestled in an exceptionally peaceful and truly idyllic setting that is tailor made for family life. With the naturally stunning surrounds of Manly Dam on your doorstep, this striking home combines the tranquillity of its bushland setting with a family-friendly layout that includes multiple living spaces and outdoor entertaining zones that are north-facing and very private.
LOVE. The generously proportioned layout functions perfectly for relaxed family life, with bright and breezy living spaces that flow effortlessly onto a generous north-facing entertainer's deck. This is a charismatic home that wears its original features well. Nestled amongst beautiful gardens with lots of trees and plants providing protection and privacy, there is overwhelming sense of tranquillity and calm about this delightful family home in the bush.
• The bright open-plan living space with reverse-cycle air-con features timber floors, leafy outlooks, and French doors that open up to the forward-facing verandah.
• On the lower level, a studio/rumpus room provides an extra space for teenager's to retreat to, or could be used as a home office.
• Three of the four bedrooms include built-in storage and ceiling fans.
• The updated kitchen is stylishly finished with sleek white stone counters, ILVE gas cooking, a Miele dishwasher, and an island bench that is positioned so you can get on with meal prep while you interact with your guests or the family.
• The stylish bathroom features a freestanding bath and rainfall shower. A second bathroom is accessed from the back yard, so you can wash down quickly and easily after a day at the beach.
• There is a vast amount of storage in a storage shed as well as underneath the house. A double carport provides security for the cars, but there is also plenty of off-street parking on the driveway.
LIVE. This private and protected street offers an idyllic lifestyle, where the kids can use the bush as their playground and become acquainted with the local wildlife. The street offers direct access to the beautiful bushwalking and mountain bike trails that surround Manly Dam. The esteemed Balgowlah North Public School is a 13-minute stroll away, while the locals shops in North Balgowlah and Seaforth are handy for quick supplies. And just slightly further out are supermarkets and eateries at Balgowlah and Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 715m² approx.
- Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $677 Quarterly