204/540 Sydney Road, Seaforth
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Luxury and convenience in the heart of Seaforth
FIND. Delivering the highest possible level of convenience, as well as uber-stylish and contemporary interiors with high quality, bespoke fittings, this immaculate one bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes. It is set within the esteemed Seaforth Panorama security building in the heart of Seaforth Village, with shops, city bus services, restaurants and cafes right on the doorstep.
LOVE. Impeccably presented throughout, the apartment centres around a spacious open-plan living area that is set with high quality hardwood floors and soaring high ceilings that promote a fabulous sense of light within the space. There are a few extra bells and whistles, too. An over-sized lock-up garage and an enormous lockable storage room are rare inclusions that mean this prestigious offering will be popular with empty nesters as well as professionals and first home buyers.
• Living flows out to a covered balcony that also connects to the bedroom, allowing fresh air to circulate throughout the apartment.
• The bedroom is king sized and includes generous built-in storage and a custom-built study nook with desk.
• The stylish bathroom features a luxuriously large double rainfall shower, plus a stone vanity.
• The sleek stone kitchen features Smeg gas cooktop and oven, a breakfast bar, and is well lit by natural light that floods in via a skylight.
• Premium additions include integrated Bose surround-sound speakers, video intercom, a back-to-base security system, ducted air-conditioning.
• Seaforth Panorama is a pet-friendly building and feels extremely secure, with a security key pass to gain access to the foyer entrance and use the lift.
LIVE. Set right in the heart of Seaforth Village, this super-central setting places great coffee, a choice of fabulous eateries and local shops at your front door. Another great benefit of this location is how incredibly well connected it is. Express bus services to the city or to Manly can be accessed from just outside the building, or if you're driving, it's a quick 20-minute journey to the city and only 10 to Manly. The Wakehurst Parkway is nearby for quick and easy travel up and down the beaches, and beaches and supermarkets are also close by.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.