1/95 West Street, Balgowlah
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Light-filled north east facing apartment
FIND. With a sought-after position on a central yet leafy street in Balgowlah, this sun-filled apartment offers an enticing package that will immediately appeal to first time buyers, professionals and investors. It sits in an ultra-convenient setting, just a short stroll from Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre, and moments from city transport, eateries, harbour beaches and reserves.
LOVE. The apartment sits on the first floor of a well-presented boutique block of eight apartments and has the advantage of its own entrance and a large lock-up garage with storage. It occupies the north east corner of the block, and is therefore filled with beautiful warmth and lots of natural light throughout the day. This well-presented apartment is ready to live in now.
• The open-plan living area features easy-care floorboards and includes space for dining as well as flowing outwards to a covered balcony, which presents a lovely leafy view of the street.
• The well-presented kitchen features new a cooktop and benchtops.
• The neat bathroom features a bathtub with an overhead shower.
• Accommodation consists of two bedrooms, both of which include built-in wardrobes and new carpet. The master bedroom is a generous queen-sized room with space for a study nook, while the second bedroom is double-sized.
• A larger than normal garage means you can park the car securely off the street, and still have more space to store equipment and belongings or even create a workshop.
• A communal patio to the rear of the block can be enjoyed by residents as a space for outdoor dining or socialising. There is also a communal laundry and clothes drying space.
LIVE. Ideally located for quick access to Manly, beaches, shops and public transport, this centrally placed home is the perfect base for those who are seeking convenience and ease of living. At the end of the street are bus services that will take you straight into Manly or the city. Local shops and cafes are on the same road, or Stockland shopping centre is just less than a five-minute stroll away for groceries and supplies. Also within walking distance are harbour beaches and reserves, including North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets and Fairlight Beach.
Internal & Balcony - Approx 55 sqm
Garage - Approx 24 sqm
Total - Approx 79 sqm
Water - Approx $179 pq
Council - Approx $341 pq
Strata - Approx $824 pq
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.