2/118 Ocean Street, Narrabeen
Auction Sat 30 Nov 9:30am
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Garden Apartment Steps to Sea
FIND. In a tightly held and beautifully maintained block, this sensational seaside apartment with 150m2 of living space offers level access an extensive wrap around courtyard and garden, making it the perfect option for families with young children, downsizers, and beach lovers of all ages.
LOVE. Everthing about this neat and fresh apartment, which ticks all the boxes in terms of practicality and space. The easy-flow floorplan includes a bright and breezy open-plan lounge and dining area with large glass sliding doors spilling you out onto a private terrace area.
• From the moment you walk in, the north-east aspect is evident with natural light radiating throughout this home, while cross ventilation ensures ocean breezes permeate throughout.
• Hugged by gardens, your outlook is green and private and the single-level living combined with generous indoor and outdoor proportions makes this feel more like a small home.
• The gourmet kitchen caters to the chef within, with meile appliances, gas cooking, stone countertops, double-pantry space and integrated dishwasher all featuring.
• The bedrooms are both private and comfortable with the master bedroom providing a his and hers wardrobe, along with a well-equipped ensuite and direct access to the gardens.
• The study offers great flexibility to use as a home office or a sitting room, or for those needing accommodation for children – it could be easily transformed to a bedroom.
• The main bathroom is both stylish and practical with a walk in shower, heated towel rack and a fresh two tone colour palette on show.
• A cleverly concealed laundry with wash basin adds further convenience and sits close to a generous linen cupboard.
• The list of bonuses feel endless: zoned ducted heating and cooling, plantation shutters, security entry, fresh carpets, and double secure carspaces and additional storage cage.
LIVE. Your best life in this prized locale! Walk out of your front door and within steps you're standing on arguably the best beach in the area. Or wander to the Village where Woolworths is located where you can also browse through a fabulous selection of boutique shops, choose from a number of popular cafes for your coffee. Or, head in the opposite direction and enjoy the tranquil walk and bike tracks around the Lake. Great schools and B-line buses are also at arms length too.
Size: 185m2 on title
Strata: $1513pq approx
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $350.50 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1,513.35 Quarterly