1/58 Oaks Avenue, Dee Why
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Contemporary Apartment with Superb Outdoor Space
FIND. More akin to a small home than an apartment, this nicely renovated residence is less than a 10-min walk to Dee Why Beach, breaks the typical unit mold thanks to its very own entry point and a large entertaining deck surround by exclusive use gardens.
LOVE. The indoor/outdoor flow of this home, which sees the living and dining domain flow out effortlessly through large glass sliding doors out onto a partially covered deck area.
• The lawn and garden space surrounding the timber deck is perfect for young families needing space for littlies, or downsizers who are still looking to retain some garden space.
• A well-proportioned master bedroom featuring built in robes as well as an ensuite with shower over bath. A quiet balcony off the bedroom also ensures the room is bright and breezy.
• The second bedroom, also featuring robes, is well-distanced from the master bedroom for added peace and privacy.
• The refreshed kitchen with stone benchtops, crisp white cabinetry, gas cooking and stainless-steel appliances. The addition of a servery window guarantees easy interaction with guests while cooking.
• Added bonuses include air-conditioning, a well-concealed laundry, complete with basin, as well as undercover off-street parking.
LIVE. This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to secure a low-maintenance home that doesn't compromise on space. Footsteps to the beach, cafes & restaurants on the Promenade, as well as the one‐stop shopping and dining emporium at the recently built Lighthouse development, this apartment is one you don't want to miss.
Strata Levies: $1072
Size: 173m2 on title
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $350.50 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1,072.50 Quarterly