38 Waratah Parade, Narraweena
Sold Price on Request
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Modern Masterpiece with Extensive Entertaining
FIND. This luxurious family home completed just two years ago, offers style, space and comfort at every turn. The generous and free-flowing floorplan offers plenty of flexibility while the proportions of the bedrooms are beyond impressive. Surrounded by landscaped gardens with a level lawn and complemented by a sparkling swimming pool, this home certainly pulls on the heart strings.
LOVE. The light-filled living and dining domain that connects effortlessly to the extensive outdoor entertaining area via glass sliding doors.
• The designer eat-in kitchen with shaker style cabinets, on-trend stone benchtops, a large pantry, 5-gas top stove and an eye-catching copper bronze subway tile.
• For easy entertaining, the stunning poolside terrace is equipped with an electric awning for year-round fun, no matter the weather while a servery window in the kitchen provides further convenience when entertaining outside.
• Downstairs two generously proportioned bedrooms both with robes sit either side of the main bathroom for added convenience.
• Upstairs the surprise and delight factor continues in spades with three supersized bedrooms co-existing with a second living area showcasing ocean camoes –a perfect breakout zone for the kids.
• The master bedroom is akin to a resort like escape with a huge strut-in style robe as well as a his and hers ensuite, sporting an impressive walk in shower.
• A second family bathroom also with a his and hers vanity and shower over bath, features the same style as the remaining bathrooms, ensuring continuity is achieved throughout this home.
• Ducted central heating, gas bayonets, louvered windows which invite cross breezes throughout, a concealed European style laundry, magnesium pool, internal access to the lockup garage as well as plenty of under stairs storage are all clever design elements that round up this brilliant family home.
LIVE. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to schools, village shops and city buses, while also handy to Westfield Warringah Mall and just a short drive or bus ride to Dee Why or Collaroy Beach this is all about convenient living in a peaceful locale.
• Agent Interest
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 550m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $462.71 Quarterly