2/52 Fairlight Street, Fairlight
Sold Price on Request
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Versatile and spacious apartment with harbour views
FIND. Resting on a prized harbourside street, just moments from Fairlight and Dalwood beaches and a short stroll from Manly, this beautifully presented apartment offers a versatile floorplan with more liveable space than the average two-bedder. As well as spacious living and dining, there is a large storage room, a utility room and a garage with internal access that has the potential to be converted into a study or rumpus room.
LOVE. The apartment boasts a very private and peaceful ground floor position within the block, which is set back from the road. Another great benefit of this delightful home is the views of the harbour that are visible from the balcony, while the convenience of having level access and lots of storage means this will be the ideal choice for downsizers, professionals and young families.
• The spacious, bright and open living area features easy-care floorboards and a dedicated space for dining.
• Living flows out to a covered balcony where there is plenty of space for an outdoor dining setting. This will be a favourite spot to sit and drink in the views of the harbour, which are beautiful in the day as well as at night.
• Superbly equipped for entertaining, the sleek stone kitchen features a centrally placed island bench where your guests can take a seat while you are busy preparing the meal.
• Both of the bedrooms are generously sized, with built-in storage in the master bedroom.
• The stylish and modern main bathroom features a bath with overhead shower, as well as over-sized wall tiles and a crisp white palette.
• A utility room with built-in storage provides access to a number of multi-purpose areas, such as the large storage room, which can act as a wine cellar or walk-in pantry, as well as a second bathroom and laundry, and the garage. The garage has been converted into liveable space, with external access via Hilltop Crescent.
LIVE. This superbly positioned street sits in a premium position, moments from the harbour, and just a short walk to all of the lifestyle attractions that make this area so sought-after. Just 500 metres away are Fairlight and Dalwood Beaches, which are favourites with the locals. Or it's a pleasant 10 minute stroll into Manly along the harbour foreshore. Express buses, the ferry wharf, supermarkets and cafes are also very close by.
Total - Approx 127sqm
Water - Approx $172 pq
Council - Approx $314 pq
Strata - Approx $1075 pq
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.