44 Kenneth Road, Manly Vale
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Superb opportunity in convenient locale
FIND. Sitting on a 393sqm block with a perfect rear-north aspect, this expansive home is ready for a full renovation or a complete rebuild (STCA). Choose whether you would like to refurbish the current layout or start afresh – whatever you choose to do, it's easy to see the exciting possibilities ahead.
LOVE. This is a supremely convenient and highly accessible location on the outskirts of Manly, just moments from shops, cafes and city transport, and a short bike ride to Manly. In original condition throughout, the current floorplan offers a spacious living area on each level, a private and generous back yard, as well as views that gaze out over the golf course.
• Weatherboard and timber dual-level home set on a 393sqm block with a rear-north aspect.
• Extensive combined living and dining area on the ground floor, with two bedrooms and a bathroom also on this floor.
• Spacious living area on the upper level that flows to a south-facing balcony that offers leafy, green views over the golf course.
• Three other bedrooms and a bathroom are also on the upper floor.
• Spacious eat-in sized kitchen that adjoins a large north-facing sunroom that is positioned to look out over the back yard.
• The north-facing back yard is private and sunny, with a raised level lawn and patio and is protected by established trees and plants.
• Single lock-up garage and a front-facing verandah.
LIVE. One of the clear benefits to this area is the ease of access to so many northern beaches hotspots, and the convenience of having lifestyle amenities on the doorstep. Within walking distance are a number of supermarkets and cafes, and the B-Line bus stop is a short walk up the road to Condamine Street. There are a number of great schools within the area, including the refurbished Manly Vale Public School, and having Manly on the doorstep also brings clear advantages. It's a short bike ride along level bike paths that pass the front of the house, or you can walk there in 30 minutes.
Land size: Approx 393 sqm
Council: Approx $440 pq
Water: Approx $179 pq
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $440 Quarterly