16/80 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Private, peaceful & modern apartment
FIND. This first floor apartment sits within a well-presented security block and offers spacious interiors, secure parking and a peaceful position to the rear of the block. It boasts an ultra-convenient location in the heart of Brookvale, just moments from Warringah Mall, bus stops and eateries.
LOVE. The apartment faces nor-west and so it gets lots of lovely daytime and afternoon sunshine to warm the interiors and fill them with natural light. Making sense for investors as well as professionals and first time buyers, this low-maintenance home is in great condition, so you can move in now with little to do, but still have the option to update or add value over time.
• The combined lounge, dining and kitchen area is designed for comfort and ease. Neat as a pin, this bright and breezy space features reverse-cycle air-conditioning and one of two access points to the balcony. The contemporary CaesarStone kitchen features Smeg gas cooking and oven, plus a dishwasher.
• Offering superb indoor/outdoor flow, the covered balcony flaunts a sunny nor-westerly aspect, and a private and leafy outlook that includes glimpses of the valley beyond.
• The queen-sized bedroom features mirrored built-in wardrobes and access to the balcony.
• The bathroom features a shower and a concealed laundry cupboard with space for a washer as well as a dryer.
• A security car space is part of the package, which is tucked away securely underneath the building. Visitor parking is a great bonus.
• Storage has also been considered, with a lockable storage cage on title so you can store equipment and belongings knowing they are safe and secure.
• There is a security alarm and video intercom to add further security.
LIVE. Brookvale is fast becoming a hotspot for artisan food and beverage offerings, with several great cafes, independent breweries and award-winning bakeries within a short walk of the front door. If you enjoy hiking, there are lots of beautiful walking trails around Brookvale Creek in the Allenby Park area. Or if you're in the mood for the beach, there are a number of them nearby, including Dee Why and Freshwater, or it's an easy 20-minute bike ride to Manly along level bike paths. There is a multitude of shops, eateries, supermarkets and a cinema at Warringah Mall, and you have got the convenience of bus services to the city or anywhere else on the northern beaches at your fingertips.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.