13A Kitchener Street, Balgowlah
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Beautifully updated cottage in convenient locale
FIND. Sleek, modern and uber-stylish interiors as well as an unexpectedly generous amount of beautifully landscaped outdoor entertaining space are the defining features of this free-standing brick cottage, which also offers a huge amount of natural light and a beautiful, warm and airy feel throughout. It sits in a supremely convenient location close to cafes, supermarkets, shops and schools, and within walking distance of Manly.
LOVE. Having been updated within the last five years, this is a highly functional home that flaunts contemporary interiors that have been impeccably styled with cool, beachy vibes. This already perfectly presented home will be popular with downsizers and upsizers, but it will also suit young families who are looking for a home that has the potential to grow with them as they do. DA approval is in place to build up a level, adding another two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• The sunlit living and dining area encompasses an eat-in sized kitchen. It offers superb indoor/outdoor flow to a generous outdoor deck that is perfectly suited to alfresco entertaining.
• The back yard is spacious and has been beautifully landscaped with trees and ferns that provide privacy and protection.
• The stylish kitchen has been recently updated and includes gas cooking, stone counters, a dishwasher and soft-close joinery.
• The master bedroom is a generous king-sized room with a bay window and generous amounts of built-in storage, as well as providing handy access to the bathroom. The second bedroom is double sized and also features a built-in wardrobe.
• A large laundry room provides lots of extra space for linen storage, and providing internal access to the lock-up garage as well as to a sunny courtyard, which acts as a discreet clothes drying space or a quiet spot for a cup of coffee in the morning.
LIVE. The convenience of this location is another advantage. With well-marked bike paths in the area, it's easy to get to beaches, shops and eateries in Manly or Fairlight. It's a three-minute walk to Aggy's Corner for great coffee and baked treats, or a five-minute stroll up to Stockland shopping centre if you need groceries. This address sits within the catchment zone for Manly West Public School, and is convenient to the city, with express bus services on Sydney Road.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.