4/169 Wyndora Ave , Freshwater
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Spacious, tranquil apartment with ocean views
FIND. House-like proportions, tons of natural light and stunning district and ocean views are all on offer in this three-bedroom apartment that sits on a tranquil street in Freshwater. The protected and slightly elevated position of this lovely home provides a sense of peace and serenity that will allow you to completely switch off and relax, yet it's only an 11-minute walk to Freshwater Village and a little further to the beach.
LOVE. With just under 100sqm of living space and a nor-east facing aspect, there is an open, spacious and airy feel to this delightful home. High ceilings and decorative cornicing add to its distinctive character, while lots of window space, as well as front and rear access points keeps things bright and breezy. The beauty of this property is that it's ready to move into now, yet there is opportunity to add significant value by modernising later down the track.
• First floor apartment set within a boutique block of just four apartments.
• There are separate spaces for living and dining, though they both connect together smoothly and with ease.
• Living flows out to an alfresco dining deck, which is perfectly oriented to the east to take maximum benefit of a truly magnificent view that sweeps across the district and ocean, incorporating glimpses of lots of treetops and nearby gum trees.
• The master bedroom is a stunning space with built-ins, a huge amount of natural light and expansive views of the district and ocean.
• Two other bedrooms are generously sized.
• A communal garden to the rear of the block provides some grassy space for the kids to play, and a patio with an outdoor dining setting for residents to enjoy. There is also a communal laundry and clothes drying space.
• There's a single lock-up garage on title, although there is always plenty of parking on the street.
LIVE. The advantage of this location is that it's supremely peaceful and quiet, yet it's very easy to get around. It's just a 10-minute stroll into Freshwater village, where there is a fantastic selection of boutique shops and enticing eateries, with plenty more set to open in the coming months. It's a short drive to the neighbouring suburbs of Manly and Curl Curl, or you can jump on a bus from Harbord Road.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $350.51 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1,240.25 Quarterly