4/7 West Promenade, Manly
Leased $700 per week
2 bed | 1 bath
Art-Deco apartment in the heart of Manly
Embrace summer. Embrace trendy cafes, bars, boutique shops and the lifestyle on your door. An enviable Manly location, living in a recently renovated apartment perfect for singles, couples and co-living with others.
• Stepping on to freshly polished floorboards this home will instantly impress (new photographs coming soon)
• Newly renovated eat-in kitchen with stylish Art-Deco subway tiles
• Spacious living and dining characterised by stunning ornamental fireplace
• Private, covered balcony for all seasons with a leafy outlook over Gilbert Park
• Generous accommodation features double mirrored wardrobes, master boasts bay windows and flows to through the balcony
• Internal laundry facilities
• Well presented bathroom with tub
• Conveniently located, 2 minutes walk to CBD transport, 3 minutes walk to Manly wharf
This magical location puts all of the cosmopolitan attractions of Manly at your fingertips, while offering a serene environment to truly relax in at the end of the day. Located just moments from the sand and surf of one of Sydney's most prestigious and well-loved beaches. The home is perfectly positioned away from the summer crowds yet within just a few minute's walking distance to the buzzing Manly lifestyle
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.