23 Towradgi Street, Narraweena
Auction Sat 02 Nov 11:45am
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Endless Potential in Peaceful Position
FIND. Immaculately kept and flaunting all the charisma of the 70s, this spacious two-level home offers endless opportunities for renovation. Built and loved by the one family for over 49 years, this solid brick home is ready for the next family and offers a fantastic entry point into a popular suburb.
LOVE. The beauty of this property lies in the lush, leafy outlooks that are visible from your entertaining and dining domain. From here, you'll feel like you're a million miles away from it all.
• The combined living and dining connect seamlessly with the kitchen and with a beautiful green backdrop, this upper level is the heart of the home.
• The generous and well-maintained kitchen with plenty of pantry and benchtop space.
• The practical floorplan with three good sized bedrooms all set down the hall, ensuring peace and privacy
• A generous main bathroom with separate shower and bath, and while original, its in great condition.
• Downstairs, a second living room flaunting original parquetry flooring ensures this home caters to growing or established families.
• A terraced backyard with designated entertaining space as well as plenty of level lawn for the kids and pets to play is the icing on the cake.
• Potential rear access to communal laneway at the rear of the home.
• A DLUG, second bathroom downstairs and a dedicated laundry room round out this home's family-friendly features.
LIVE. In original condition, this home is primed for its second act. Set in a tightly held neighbourhood, close to great schools, beaches and local amenities, get in quick to explore the full potential of this perfectly positioned family home.
Land Size: Approx 556 sqm
Water Rates: Approx $179.06 pq
Council Rates: Approx $431.74 pq