3/104 Howard Avenue, Dee Why
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Beautiful Beach Side Abode
Just metres from the golden sands of Dee Why Beach, cafes & waterside parks, this elevated apartment in a boutique block of 12, offers up a convenient and low-maintenance lifestyle.
The light and bright interiors, which have had a stylish refresh, along with the two balconies this home features, one of which serves the two bedrooms and creates a wonderful cross-breeze.
• A contemporary eat-in kitchen, featuring a generous island bench for easy dining, glass splash back, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher with plenty of space for meal prep.
• Free-flowing floor plan which sees the living room connect to the kitchen and flow out to a balcony for café style dining.
• Both bedrooms feature built in robes and are well-proportioned, with access to a balcony from both.
• Modern bathroom complete with a bath and the added bonus of having the WC separate – always handy for a two-plus person household.
• Good sized lock up garage
• Live a relaxed and hassle-free lifestyle. Enjoy the ocean breeze that permeates throughout this home and fall asleep to the soundtrack of the surf with Dee Why Beach just across the road. Also, nearby are parks, buses and schools ensuring this home suits singles, executive couples or a young family looking to live the coastal lifestyle.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
$650 per week
Availability Saturday, 12th Oct 2019
Total online views 80
As Advertised or by Appointment