10/85-87 Queenscliff Road, Queenscliff
Auction Sat 12 Oct 9:00am
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Luxe coastal living with ocean views
FIND. This stunning top-floor apartment has been beautifully remodelled throughout with designer interiors that maximise space, light and dazzling ocean views. It's ideally situated between Queenscliff and Freshwater beaches in an unbeatable surfside location.
LOVE. The sunlit interiors are eye-catching with a minimal luxe aesthetic and flawless finishes, and the open-plan layout flows seamlessly with sophisticated charcoal tile flooring throughout. Ceiling to floor, stacking sliding doors open on to the balcony and offer the perfect spot to soak up the views that stretch as far as the eye can see.
• Gourmet kitchen featuring Carrara marble benchtops, splash-back and a huge peninsula which seats six, black ceramic sinks, a filtered water tap, induction cooktop and oven, integrated fridge and dishwasher, large pantry and abundant storage.
• Deluxe bathroom with sleek concrete tiles and black fixture accents, a ceiling-mounted monsoon shower, frameless glass shower screen and heated towel racks.
• Two double bedrooms with spacious and seamless built-ins and the second bedroom also features smart home office storage.
• An underfloor heating system in every room, double-glazed doors, a built-in cantilevered entertainment unit, and a separate internal laundry room.
LIVE. It's set at the rear of a well-maintained security block with a video intercom, an oversized undercover car space and a handy lock-up storage shed for bikes and boards. Buses are on the doorstep with the buzz of the Corso just a stroll away.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $350 Quarterly