14/13 Westminster Avenue, Dee Why
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Modern North-Facing Apartment with Alfresco Space
FIND. Tucked away at the back of the block is this modern two-bedroom apartment with a fabulous alfresco area that runs the length of the whole home. Fresh breezes permeate throughout and with a northerly aspect its soaked in sunlight.
LOVE. The renovated kitchen with on-trend patterned splashback tiling, soft-close cabinetry, 4-gas burner stove, stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops.
• The well-proportioned living and dining room flowing out to a lengthy balcony, where BBQs can be enjoyed, or instead some quiet time catching rays.
• The glass sliding doors which connect your indoor / outdoor living spaces and invite beautiful northerly light throughout, while showcasing your district & ocean views.
• Two good-sized bedrooms, both with built in robes, are private and sit on opposite sides of the hall.
• The bathroom is original, yet immaculate and features the all-important shower over bath.
• A LUG to ensure no cluttering inside your home, with plenty of storage an offer in there, and of course off-street parking.
LIVE. From this walk-to-everywhere location, there's a pathway on the opposite side of Pittwater Road that leads directly down to the beach and down to Dee Whys popular strip of beachfront cafes and restaurants. City buses are accessed from Pittwater Road, and supermarkets and shops are just a short walk away.