3/105 Queenscliff Road, Queenscliff
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Relaxed beachside living in renovated apartment
FIND. Location, natural light and stunning ocean and district views are all on offer in this fully renovated apartment that sits in a wonderfully convenient location, smack bang between Freshwater and Queenscliff beaches. Having been meticulously and stylishly updated, this is an immaculate 'spend-nothing' home that will suit investors, professionals and first home buyers.
LOVE. Situated on the first floor of a well-maintained block, this light and bright home delivers a full-length balcony that runs the entire length of the apartment, allowing plenty of space for you and your friends to sit and enjoy the magnificence of the sun setting over the district in the evening. It will also be the perfect spot for you to enjoy a peaceful cup of coffee first thing in the morning, where you'll be treated to beautiful sunrises.
• Light and bright open-plan living and dining with easy-care floorboards, and effortless flow to the balcony.
• The spacious and modern kitchen is superbly equipped with a dishwasher, electric cooking and a large pantry cupboard. Adjoining the kitchen is a separate laundry room that looks effortlessly chic with a tiled splashback.
• The stylish bathroom features a rainfall shower with frameless glass, as well as a separate bath and above-counter basin.
• Modern fittings have been employed throughout, with a unified use of stylish black fixtures in the kitchen, bathroom and on door handles.
• The extra-height lock-up garage is a huge bonus, as it allows you to park your car securely and off the street, as well as providing generous space for you to store any equipment or belongings.
• The floorplan is very functional, with bedrooms and the bathroom tucked away together.
LIVE. Sitting at the gateway to both Manly and Freshwater, take your pick from either Freshie or Queenscliff beaches for your morning swim or surf. Cafes, boutique shops and restaurants are a five-minute walk away in Freshwater Village, where continued development is revitalising this popular shopping and dining precinct. There are bus stops at the door that will whisk you into Manly, where city transport, restaurants, shops and bars are at your disposal. Or, if you feel like walking there, it's a pleasant 20-minute stroll along the beachfront.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.