4 Edwin Ward Place, Mona Vale
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Versatile home with superb outdoor entertaining
FIND. Architecturally designed in 1979, and lived in and loved by the same owners since then, this single-level brick home is packed to the brim with enticing features that will appeal to families. It features immaculately landscaped tropical gardens, multiple living spaces with tons of natural light, generous outdoor entertaining, and an idyllic location on a peaceful cul-de-sac.
LOVE. There is an abundance of living space in this home, with several living and dining areas that connect together smoothly and with ease. Another feature is the amount of access points to outside, which helps to create superb indoor/outdoor flow, as well as a wonderful cross-flow of air, meaning the house is cool even in the warmer months. Lovingly maintained over the years, this unique home is in immaculate condition and is ready for a family to move into now, yet still offers the opportunity to add value over time.
• Upon entry, an open-plan living and dining area sits adjacent to the kitchen. A second more formal living space features a gorgeous cathedral ceiling and tons of natural light, and includes an open log burner with a stylish glass flume.
• Rear-set nor-east facing living flows out to a generous deck that is covered by a pitched pergola and electric retractable awning which includes a built-in BBQ area and is surrounded by lush gardens with palm trees and tropical plants.
• Centrally positioned to easily service all of the living and dining areas, the kitchen features stove, a dishwasher and lots of meal prep space.
• All four of the bedrooms are generous in size and feature built-in storage. The master bedroom also includes reverse-cycle air-conditioning and a chic en-suite with rainfall shower, while the family bathroom features a bathtub with a separate rainfall shower.
• The double lock-up garage includes some workshop and storage space to the rear, and also benefits from internal access.
• Notable additions include polished pine floorboards, solar hot water, rainwater tanks, attic storage, plus lots of storage under the house.
LIVE. This peaceful yet central location offers convenient access to Mona Vale village where there is an ever-evolving set of boutique shops and eateries, as well as local shops, schools and parks. It's just a short distance to Bungan and Mona Vale beaches, and Narrabeen Lake is also close by, so there will be plenty to do at the weekend.