132 Wyadra Avenue, North Manly
4 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Modern masterpiece in a prime locale
FIND. This luxurious family home offers style and comfort at every turn. The substantial floor plan is set over three generous levels and offers versatility, scope and an impressive list of inclusions. It's surrounded by landscaped, tropical gardens with a level lawn for the kids.
LOVE. It has a perfect north aspect with stunning cathedral ceilings that draw in the sunshine and light, and every floor offers captivating views of the area. For easy entertaining, the stunning terrace at the front is equipped with an electric awning for year-round fun, no matter the weather.
• Gourmet kitchen with sweeping stone benchtop, gas cooking, a butler's pantry, integrated premium appliances and a breakfast bar for casual family meals.
• Two ultra-comfortable double bedrooms on the upper level, both with walk-ins and a private balcony, and connected by a dual entry 'Jack n Jill' style bathroom.
• Versatile lower level with a bedroom, living area, bathroom and direct street access; it's a sublime teen retreat or ultra-comfortable guest accommodation.
• Ducted central heating, alarm system, integrated speakers, and internal access to the double lock-up garage with an automatic door and extensive under-house storage.
LIVE Perfectly positioned between the beach and the Mall, it's a central location the whole family will love. It's conveniently close to excellent schools, transport, shopping and cafes, and golfers will enjoy the proximity to the Warringah fairways.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $638 Quarterly