48 Golf Parade, Manly
Auction Sat 02 Nov 3:00pm
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Contemporary attached home on exclusive Manly street
FIND. Peacefully placed in the desirable and tightly held flats of Manly, this sophisticated and spacious Torrens Title semi delivers sleek contemporary design, family-friendly interiors, and a perfect rear-north aspect. This privileged location offers a truly outstanding lifestyle, with the beach, cafes and public transport at your fingertips, and Manly just a short level stroll away.
LOVE. Split over two immaculate levels, the highly functional floorplan includes multiple living spaces and rear-set entertaining that flows out to an enclosed garden with level lawns. The easy flow and low-maintenance nature of this property mean that it be will perfectly suited to young families as well as empty nesters.
• The living area includes quality fixtures, such as reengineered wooden floorboards and plantation shutters, and features a large amount of built-in storage space.
• The chef's kitchen is sleek and modern, with a fresh white palette, gas cooking, stone counters, a dishwasher and an island bench where your guests or the kids can sit and chat to you while you are busy preparing the meal.
• Upstairs, the bedrooms are comfortable and inviting, with built-in storage in all. The retreat-style master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, a chic shower en-suite, and its own private balcony.
• Both of the bathrooms are immaculately presented, with a bath and shower in the main bathroom.
• A single lock-up garage provides internal access into the house plus off street parking for a second car, and there is a conveniently placed WC on the lower level, and a good-sized laundry room.
• Premium extras include ducted air-conditioning, a water tank, gas hot water, a BBQ gas outlet
LIVE. This peaceful pocket of Manly has very little traffic, and yet everything you might need is within easy walking distance. Around the corner is the Boy Charlton swimming pool as well as Harris Farm for groceries, and bus stops where you can catch a bus into the city or Manly. Or if you're in the mood to stretch your legs, Manly is a pleasant 20-minute stroll along the beachfront, where there is a fabulous selection of cafes, restaurants and boutique shops.
- Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $527 Quarterly