16 Dindima Place, Belrose
5 bed | 3 bath | 4 car
Fabulous entertainer in a cul-de-sac setting
FIND. This superb entertainer has it all. It's located in a quiet, family-friendly cul-de-sac with a sunny, north-aspect and offers a vast floor plan over two levels. There's formal and informal living and entertaining, a four-car garage and a solar heated pool. It's even got a jacuzzi.
LOVE. The heart of the home is the kitchen and casual living area. It looks out across the sunlit lawn up to the pool, and there's a log burner to keep things cosey in winter. The formal sitting room at the front has a built-in bar and a stunning marble fireplace.
• Highly functional and versatile floor plan offering multiple living areas, a formal dining room, a study, reception area and wide hallways and space throughout.
• Granite kitchen with integrated SMEG appliances, a large pantry, an island benchtop breakfast bar and separate large laundry room.
• Luxe parent's retreat upstairs that's sunlit and spacious, and includes an elegant ensuite, walk-in robe and private access to the balcony overlooking the garden.
• Three extra double bedrooms, all with built-ins and a family-sized bathroom with a walk-in shower and heated towel rail & floor.
• All-weather entertaining area with integrated speakers, a built-in BBQ and rangehood, and the garage includes a work area and a cellar.
LIVE. It's leafy and peaceful with a short walk to school. The Glenrose shopping centre and theatre is close by and for family fun, the Belrose Hotel is just around the corner. Forestway is great for everyday needs and gives easy access to buses that will take to you the city, Manly beach or Chatswood.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 697m² approx.