106 Queens Parade East , Newport
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Iconic architectural design in Newport's Golden Triangle
FIND. This 1960's beach cottage is a spectacular fusion of old and new. It has been architecturally transformed and carries all the hallmarks of the iconic style. Together with designer interiors, impressive modern inclusions and tropical poolside entertaining, it's an inspired home for all seasons.
LOVE. The multi-tier floor plan starts with the original sandstone fireplace in the front and moves through to expansive open plan living at the back. Stunning raw materials such as steel and recycled timbers give it an industrial feel, and unique typographical features add another layer of design sophistication to the home.
• Flexible layout with multiple living areas, a separate studio or guest accommodation and a versatile 4th bedroom that is currently set up as a home office.
• A huge kitchen in the heart of the home with a 5 ring Ilve gas burner, stainless steel benchtop, a walk-in pantry and an island benchtop for casual meals.
• Stunning parent's retreat upstairs that maximises the north-facing sun with vaulted ceilings and a window seat and features a walk-in robe and luxe ensuite.
• Private backyard with a heated pool, secret wet bar and built-in gas BBQ.
• Underfloor heating, Sonos integrated speaker system throughout, clever storage solutions and a low maintenance garden full of statuesque palms.
LIVE. Newport village offers an excellent range of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes to choose from, the beach is at the end of the road, and the kids can walk to school or jump on the bus for a quick and safe journey.