3/19 Bolingbroke Parade, Fairlight
2 bed | 1 bath
Art Deco Charmer in Fabulous Location
FIND. Ideally positioned on the top floor of a boutique block of just four, footsteps from the Manly coastal walkway, this delightful Art Deco apartment offers an enticing opportunity for savvy investors or first home buyers. Flooded in natural light, this charming character home is ready to move into now, yet also offers plenty of scope to add value.
LOVE. With its enviable location in an exclusive Fairlight cul de sac with Manly Scenic walkway and Fairlight tidal pool at the end of the road, this lovely apartment is tailor-made for relaxed low-maintenance living. Its updated, well-presented interiors and convenient setting close to shopping and transport leave you free to enjoy the idyllic lifestyle setting.
• The apartment occupies a peaceful top-floor position with just one common wall
• Tucked away from the living room, there is a the modern eat-in gas kitchen with access to rear stairs down to common garden area
• The two light-filled bedrooms are separated by the contemporary bathroom which includes a bath with overhead shower
• Polished timber floorboards and period detail including picture rails and double hung windows feature throughout
• Neatly separated from the kitchen, the sunny living room offers a cosy spot to relax
• Convenient dual access is offered via the main entry and rear stairs
• On the ground floor is a shared garden area as well as a laundry and external drying facilities.
LIVE. Close enough to walk everywhere, this fabulous harbourside location puts all the lifestyle advantages of beautiful Fairlight at your fingertips. Express city buses and Manly ferries are just a short walk away. And on the weekend an easy stroll along the Manly Scenic Walkway takes you to stunning harbourside beaches, Fairlight ocean pool and on to vibrant Manly and its cafes, restaurants and shopping.