14 Kirkwood Street, Seaforth
Auction Sat 23 Nov 12:15pm
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Create your dream home on huge near-level block
FIND. Opportunity awaits in this original weatherboard cottage on a leafy and tranquil street in Seaforth. The house is nestled amongst lush, park-like gardens on an enormous approx 796.7 sqm near-level block that gives you enough space to play with a few different options. Work with the current layout, add another level, or knock down and mastermind a brand new contemporary masterpiece (STCA). There is the space to consider adding a swimming pool and/or granny flat as well, so the options are truly endless.
LOVE. The house sits on one of Seaforth's most leafy and tranquil street that has very little traffic, and sits within close proximity to schools, shops and public transport. This is a peaceful, family-focused area that also provides excellent access to the city and to Manly.
• Timber and weatherboard single-level home in original condition.
• This impressively generous block of land is almost level, and has a sunny north east aspect to the front of the property.
• There is level access from the street, meaning easy access for any construction vehicles.
• The house is currently laid out with two generous bedrooms, a lounge room with an Art Deco fireplace, an eat-in sized kitchen with gas cooking, and an original bathroom with shower.
• A long driveway leads to a single lock-up garage.
• The house is surrounded by park-like gardens to the front and rear, with lots of established trees that provide shade and privacy.
LIVE. Leafy, peaceful and family-focused, Seaforth is a popular suburb due to its proximity to Manly and the city, while also offering easy travel up and down the beaches via the Wakehurst Parkway. Seaforth is also within close proximity of a multitude of natural attractions, including stunning walkways around Manly Dam, the Gadigal National Park and Middle Harbour. The local shops at Seaforth are a couple of minutes down the road, and there are bus stops close by that will transport you quickly and easily to the city or to Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.