8/2 Robertson Street, Narrabeen
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
North-Facing Apartment Between Lake & Beach
FIND. Sun-kissed and stylishly renovated in key areas, this spacious apartment hits the mark with a winning combination of open plan living and a generous outdoor entertaining zone. It sits in an unbeatable lake-side location and is also just moments from the golden sands of Narrabeen Beach.
LOVE. One of the features that sets this home apart is the enormous balcony that runs the length of the apartment and offers a serene spot to set up the sun loungers, outdoor dining set and BBQ.
• The light-filled lounge and dining area which connect effortlessly to your vast balcony. Green outlooks make for a great vibe in here while privacy is also provided.
• A beautifully updated kitchen w/stone benchtops, soft-close cabinetry, & stainless-steel appliances ensure meal prep is made easy, while a servery window out to the living/dining adds further appeal.
• Both bedrooms feature storage, while the main bedroom offers access to the balcony ensuring ocean breezes permeate throughout.
• The bathroom features a separate shower and bath while black matte tapware is a nice touch
• The all-important internal laundry with good storage options for linen etc.
• A LUG ticks the off-street parking box and ensures storage is not a problem and
• Situated within a well-maintained block and located in a cul-de-sac, this home provides optimum peace and privacy.
LIVE. The incredible proximity to the Lake and beach and all other lifestyle conveniences is a huge bonus of this apartment. Wake up, throw a towel over your shoulder and hit the surf within a couple of minutes' walk or enjoy the stunning walking and cycling paths that Narrabeen Lake offers. With B-line buses moments away and quick access to shops, supermarkets and eateries, this really is the ultimate location!
Council $350.51 pq
Water $179.06 pq
Size: 107.9m2 Living + Balcony Area
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 127m² approx.