14 Carlisle Street, Wheeler Heights
Sold Price on Request
4 bed | 2 bath | 3 car
Quiet Sanctuary with North-Facing Backyard
FIND. Tucked away on a generous 665 sqm block, this immaculately kept home, just moments from Wheeler Heights Village, popular schools and Narrabeen Lake, has a beautiful sunny aspect with leafy outlooks delivered from every window.
LOVE. Positioned on the high side of a tree-lined street, tranquil treetop and district outlooks are enjoyed and with a north-facing backyard bursting with tropical plants, palms and complete with a couple of ponds, this home delivers sanctuary status.
• The free-flowing floorplan from kitchen to living and dining. With expansive windows wrapping around the main living arena, an abundance of light and leafy outlooks is delivered.
• The undercover rear deck which connects to the living and dining and provides a private and peaceful spot for all year-round alfresco dining. From here, parents can keep a watchful eye on the kids as they play in the yard.
• The well-kept kitchen provides with plenty of pantry and benchtop space.
• The neat floorplan which places three bedrooms to one side of the home, while the master bedroom complete with parent's retreat sits at the opposite end. The master bedroom also features an ensuite.
• The neat and tidy bathroom with shower over bath offers up another great opportunity to add your own stamp to this home.
• Additional bonuses include a triple LUG plus 1 x off-street parking, huge under house storage space which features a well-kitted out workshop, shower room, and laundry area.
LIVE. While providing complete peace and privacy, this serene setting appeals to families because of its proximity to Wheeler Heights Public and St Rose Catholic Primary School, shops, buses, the Lagoon and less than a 10-min drive to Collaroy, Narrabeen and Dee Why beaches.