49 Soldiers Ave , Freshwater
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 car
Charming brick home with enormous potential in one of Freshwaters best street
FIND. Occupying a generous block of level land on one of the area's most sought-after streets, this charming brick home is an exciting proposition. Situated just moments from the beach, the village, schools and transport, this tree-lined street offers easy access to the best of this popular beachside suburb. The house itself is in perfect living condition, making it easy to move in now while you consider whether to re-configure the current layout, build up a level, or start from the ground up (STCA).
LOVE. Enjoying a sun soaked rear to north aspect, this recently refreshed home offers tremendous versatility for the next owner. A level entry brick home featuring bright, open plan interiors, a private alfresco second living area and or sunroom.
• Nestled on 404sqm of level land, with rear-set outdoor entertaining with a perfect north rear aspect
• Flat level block with a 20 metre frontage
• Three bedrooms and the master with built-ins
• Private alfresco second living area / sunroom
• Light filled living and dining with oak timber floors throughout
• Drive through lock up garage with internal access plus off street for two more cars
• Kitchen overlooks the back yard and features electric oven and gas stove top
• Concealed laundry room
• Bathroom with shower in good condition
• Fully fenced front and rear yards – perfect for kids
LIVE. Freshwater is known for its welcoming community vibe and its superb village, which is filled with boutique shops and independent cafes and restaurants. It's a five-minute walk into the village and just a little further to the beach, or it's a scenic stroll into Manly over the headland and along the oceanfront. The recently refurbished Harbord Diggers is just up the road, which is fantastic for an ocean-side drink or meal. And it's easy to get around with bus stops just seconds away on Harbord Road.
Open Wed 21 August & Sat 24 August 10.00 - 10.30am.
Council approx per quarter = $340
Water approx per quarter = $172
Land Size: Approx. 404 sqm