82 Waratah Parade, Narraweena
Auction Sat 26 Oct 11:15am
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Solid Home on Large Level Block
FIND. Located in a family friendly locale, this solid single level living home delivers a versatile layout which can be enjoyed as is or get ready to reimagine this beauty to create your dream home.
LOVE. Testament to being well loved, this is the first time to market in 60+ years.
Offering significant scale, this bright and welcoming home delivers a functional layout that awaits the next family.
• Orientated to enjoy a leafy green setting, the open plan dining and family room, which connects to a sunroom, looks out to your level backyard.
• Ample space to extend out and still have opportunity to add a pool and dedicated outdoor entertaining area, or perhaps a granny flat (STCA).
• Three well-configured bedrooms all generous in size and offering all-important privacy.
• Cosy loungeroom at the front of the home, which provides flexibility to be used as a second living or even a bedroom.
• Practical timber veneer kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher.
• Two bathrooms at either end of the property to accommodate family members. A laundry room sits conveniently adjacent to one.
• Garage plus additional driveway parking, as well as a garden shed out back.
LIVE. This home and parcel are in a prime family-friendly location and offers up a tantalising proposition for those looking to fulfil their renovation dream! Conveniently located, it's close to Narraweena Village, that is soon to be revamped, schools, local shops, Warringah Mall, buses, and beaches.
Land Size: Approx 569 sqm
Water Rates: Approx $179 pq
Council Rates: Approx $435 pq
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.