82 Lady Penrhyn Drive, Beacon Hill
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Family-Friendly Home in Exclusive Pocket
FIND. Poised perfectly on prestigious Red Hill, and surrounded by manicured gardens, this is a classically beautiful home that provides multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining zones – allowing adults and children to spread out and enjoy their own private spaces.
LOVE. The statement piece is the stunning backyard with hedged and established plants and terraced grounds that provide all year-round outdoor entertaining spaces.
• The welcoming entrance that leads to a beautifully presented formal living and dining room.
• The flexible floor plan offers three separate living areas ensuring no squabbling for space and privacy. Have the luxury to set one up as a rumpus or media room.
• Downstairs is all about living and entertaining. The generous kitchen with 6-gas burner ILVE stove, and two ovens, ensures the entertainer in you will get excited!
• The causal living & dining areas spill out through large glass sliding doors out to the terrace and it's here that you can marvel at the backyard and heated pool.
• A private and sizeable study downstairs is also a great room for those looking for a workspace at home. If needed, this could also be used as a bedroom.
• Upstairs, 5-oversized bedrooms are not only private but also provide beautiful district outlooks and views out to either the ocean or to the CBD.
• The master retreat is something else, with celestial ceilings, a walk-in robe and an ensuite showcasing his and her basins and a frameless shower screen.
• Bathrooms upstairs have been luxuriously renovated with marble tiling and travertine flooring throughout.
• A laundry room adjacent to the guest bathroom downstairs, internal access from the DLUG, ducted heating /cooling, ceilings fans & plantations shutters are just some of the bonuses this beautiful home offers.
LIVE. Located in the exclusive Red Hill Estate in a peaceful and tranquil cul-de-sac where community is strong, this is where your children will play and grow happily. With great schools, buses, parks all nearby and Warringah Mall and beaches just a short driveaway, this is a location and home that will impress!
Size: Approx 799.8m2
Council: Approx $472.12 pq
Water: Approx $179.06 pq
• Agent Interest
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.