8/13 Waine Street, Freshwater
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Attractively Appointed Beach Pad
Lofty elevated outlooks and gorgeous natural light – these are the attractive features that are instantly apparent as you step into this lovely apartment.
• Spacious modern gas kitchen
• Two good sized bedrooms. The main bedroom includes a built in wardrobe
• Relishing an ideal setting at the rear of the block on the second floor, privacy and leafy outlooks that stretch towards the treetops of Manly
• Embraced by a wrap-around balcony that takes full advantage of its north-easterly orientation
• The apartment's large balcony has abundant room for casual meals, a barbeque and a potted garden
• Renovated full bathroom
• Internal laundry
• Oversized lockup garage
• A common lawn area nearby is immersed in sun and is a cherished communal space that invites quiet recreation, children's playtime and casual barbeques
Freshwater and Queenscliff Beaches are a short stroll away, as are the cafes, wine bars and boutiques of Freshwater Village
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.