1/2a Fromelles Avenue, Seaforth
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Spacious north-facing townhouse with courtyard
FIND. Split over two sunlit levels, and offering tons of living space, this beautifully presented townhouse is the ideal home for growing families or downsizers. It sits at the bottom of a peaceful cul-de-sac, tucked right back from the road, and features north-facing living, a master bedroom with en-suite, a double lock-up garage, plus an enclosed courtyard for the kids.
LOVE. This peaceful home feels very private and secure. It delivers an exceptionally practical floorplan, with one floor dedicated to restful accommodation, and the other to free-flowing living that offers excellent connections to front and rear-facing outdoor areas. The house enjoys convenient back-gate access to Frenchs Forest Road, where bus stops are right there to whisk you into Manly or the city, and it's just a short stroll to shops and eateries in Seaforth Village.
• Generous north-facing living area that flows out a covered entertainer's balcony with private, leafy outlooks to the street.
• The combined kitchen and dining area is set privately to the rear of the house and flows out to a courtyard, which is partially covered and offers gated access to Frenchs Forest Road.
• The spacious kitchen features gas cooking, a long breakfast bar, and is perfectly placed to service the dining area.
• Tucked away from the living spaces, the bedrooms are positioned on the upper level, and are all equipped with built-in storage and ceiling fans. The luxurious master bedroom has the addition of a shower en-suite.
• The main bathroom features a bath and shower.
• A double lock-up garage can be accessed from within the house, and the laundry room offers external access.
LIVE. Seaforth is a popular suburb due to its excellent position close to Manly and the city, while the Wakehurst Parkway makes it easy to travel up and down the beaches. Within walking distance of the house, there is a fantastic bakery, as well as Seaforth's outstanding set of local shops. A pathway from the garden leads straight to Frenchs Forest Road, meaning it's just seconds from bus stops, and it's a 15-minute stroll to Seaforth Public School.