2/80 Raglan Street, Manly
Auction Sat 03 Aug 9:15am
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Classic Art-Deco Beauty in Lifestyle Locale
FIND. With an elevated top-floor setting overlooking Manly, this charming and spacious duplex has masses of appeal. Newly-painted and carpeted, with stunning original features throughout, it boasts all the space of a house with three over-sized bedrooms, a large eat-in kitchen and light-filled living/dining. A leafy, paved alfresco area to the rear of the building plus lock-up garage complete this enticing package.
LOVE. Ideally-located just a stone's throw from Manly and Fairlight village, this delightful home is a beautifully-presented example of the Art Deco era. Carefully-preserved original features include high decorative ceilings, picture and plate rails, double-hung windows plus a cast-iron fireplace and charming bay window. This appealing home also offers plenty of opportunity to personalize and add value with further contemporary updates.
• The spacious, updated kitchen offers plenty of storage and includes gas cooktop, stainless steel European appliances and generous breakfast bar
• Framed by French doors and featuring an abundance of period character, the light-filled living/dining room is an inviting haven with views over Manly/Fairlight and harbour glimpses
• All three bedrooms are generously-proportioned with built-in robes in two of the three rooms and ceiling fans in all
• Well-presented and a good practical size, the bathroom includes a bath and plenty of natural light
• A highly-sought after single lock-up garage is accessed via the adjacent side laneway
• Common-areas and gardens surround the building and include a leafy paved courtyard privately located to the rear, just perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining
• A dedicated laundry/storage room is accessed via the garden
LIVE. This fabulous location puts you in the box seat to access and enjoy everything this sought-after area has to offer. Just a stroll down the road is world-famous Manly beach as well as Manly's many cafes, bars and restaurants. Fairlight village, beach and coastal walk are easily accessible, as is city bus and ferry transport.
Water: $178 per quarter
Council: $365 per quarter
Strata: $1,361 per quarter
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $178 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $365 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1361 Quarterly