48 Seaview Street, Balgowlah
5 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Sophisticated family entertainer on prime street
FIND. Perfectly positioned on a prime Balgowlah street that allows views of North Harbour and Manly, this tri-level home with multiple living areas has a versatile floorplan that will appeal to growing and established families at all stages of life. One of the defining attributes of this lovely home is its generosity of space, from the palatial open-plan living area to the spacious bedrooms and the vast outdoor entertaining zones.
LOVE. Placed on 611sqm of elegantly presented and well-established gardens, this tri-level home is a true entertainer as well as being a capable family pleaser. The split-level living area is intuitively designed to maximise light and space, providing distinct areas that connect together with ease, whilst also providing superb flow to a large nor-east facing entertainer's deck.
• The lounge room with cathedral ceiling, hardwood floors and custom cabinetry features a wall of windows that frames a leafy view towards the Harbour.
• The stylish chef's kitchen is perfectly set up to service the dining area, and features a large island bench, stone counters, Miele induction cooking and dishwasher.
• On the lower level, a rumpus room provides quiet sanctuary for the kids or could even be used as another entertaining space. It flows out to the back yard where in-built seating is ideally configured for a pit fire, and there is a level lawn and lush gardens filled with succulents and tropical plants.
• Three bedrooms are situated on ground level, two of which have French-door access to the front verandah and are all serviced by a bathroom with shower and separate bath.
• Two bedrooms and another bathroom are privately placed on the top level.
• A double carport is secured behind a security screen and there is a conveniently placed laundry room on the lower level.
LIVE. This popular suburb caters to every lifestyle whim, with the buzz and action of Manly just a short drive or bike ride away and the beauty of the harbour on the doorstep. North Harbour Reserve is a 10-minute walk away where you can either stop to enjoy the scenery or wander a little further around to Forty Baskets for a swim. Schools and supermarkets are also within walking distance, and the city commute is a made simple by nearby express bus services.
Council rates $590 pq approx.
Water rates $296 pq approx.
Land Size, 611 sqm approx.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 611m² approx.