193 Sydney Road, Fairlight
Sold Price on Request
4 bed | 3 bath | 1 car
Versatile Living with District Views
FIND. A unique offering in the heart of sought-after Fairlight, this renovated Federation era family home is defined by light, airy living spaces, classic features and a flexible layout that includes a self-contained garden flat with separate entrance. Fresh and welcoming, the home epitomises sophisticated indoor and outdoor living with a timeless and elegant aesthetic.
LOVE. With its traditional raised sandstone foundation, elegant gabled brick and weatherboard façade and cast iron lacework trim, the home paints a captivating picture. To the front, a north-facing verandah and upstairs balcony both enjoy panoramic district views as well as overlooking the elevated and completely enclosed, child-friendly lawn gently shaded by a gorgeous mature Frangipani tree.
• Light and bright living spaces are elegant and easy-flowing with polished timber floorboards and period detailing
• Opening out onto the verandah, the stunning shaker-style kitchen features extra-thick, premium granite countertops, a porcelain farmhouse sink, 5-burner gas cooktop and Ilve double oven
• The fully self-contained adjoining apartment has its own entrance with direct access to the sizeable rear garden and covered alfresco terrace
• Including a generous bedroom, fully-equipped CaesarStone kitchen with dishwasher and induction cooktop, the apartment also offers a full bathroom with laundry facilities
• On the same downstairs level is a large bedroom with built-in wardrobe and nearby bathroom plus study or home office
• Upstairs, all air-conditioned, the master bedroom opens out onto its own generous north-facing balcony and includes built-in robes, ceiling fan and a sunny study or reading nook
LIVE. Within easy walking distance of Manly and harbourside beaches, and with city buses and ferries close by, this conveniently-placed home is central to all you could ever need or want. Charming Fairlight village, cafes and restaurants, supermarkets and schools are all just a stroll away. A ten-minute walk takes you to glorious Fairlight Beach – ever-popular with locals - and onto the scenic Spit-to-Manly coastal walk.
Water Rates: Approx $172
Council Rates: Approx $341
Size: Approx 504 sqm
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 504m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $341 Quarterly