4/15 Wetherill Street, Narrabeen
3 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Contemporary coastal living, 200 metres from the beach
FIND. Situated just 200 metres from the golden sands of Narrabeen beach and moments from cafes, restaurants and Narrabeen Lake, this sun-filled apartment will make sense for professionals, growing families and first homebuyers looking for a hassle-free, coastal lifestyle.
LOVE. The contemporary interiors of this sunlit home are beautifully presented with stylish fixtures and appointments. The functional layout features three generous bedrooms that are serviced by two stylishly appointed bathrooms, while a generous amount of storage internally and also within the lock-up garage makes this a very practical home.
• The open-plan living area with a feature wall of tongue-in-groove timber paneling sits at the heart of the home and flows out to a generous balcony that is oriented to the east and captures beautiful breezes that come straight off the ocean.
• Two of the bedrooms are queen sized and feature built-in storage, while the other bedroom is double sized. All of the bedrooms are conveniently positioned next to one of two modern shower bathrooms.
• The contemporary kitchen features gas cooking, stylish timber look floor tiles, exposed pantry storage and subway-tiled splashback, plus the convenience of internal laundry facilities.
• The extra-height lock-up garage features mezzanine storage and is generously proportioned to be able to fit a car plus a motorbike, or the extra space could even be converted into a home gym or workshop/man cave.
• This is a first floor apartment within a well-presented block.
LIVE. This is a glorious 'walk everywhere' location that puts the beach, eateries, public transport and stunning walking paths within moments of the front door. If you need to commute to the city, it's easy on the B-Line bus service that runs up and down Pittwater Road. There are a number of childcare centres, schools and parks within a kilometre, and Collaroy Shops & Narrabeen Village and supermarkets are also within a short stroll.