1/24 Wattle Avenue, Fairlight
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Private and peaceful ground floor apartment
FIND. Enjoying a privileged position on a lovely leafy street in Fairlight, this ground floor apartment offers a neat and functional floorplan, light-filled living and a convenient location just a short walk from Manly. Ideal for investors or first homebuyers, this delightful home is well presented and is ready to move into now, but offers scope to add value further down the track if desired.
LOVE. This apartment ticks all of the boxes in terms of functional features, which include lots of storage and allocated parking for the car. Set on the ground floor of a well-maintained brick block, there is easy access into the apartment, and perhaps most enticing of all is its peaceful setting on a street that gets very little traffic, and offers lots of beautiful leafy outlooks.
• The combined living and dining area is filled with light and generously proportioned. It flows out to a covered balcony that sits next to an adjoining common garden.
• The modern kitchen is tucked away from living, and is presented with stone counters, gas cooking and laundry facilities.
• Queen sized master bedroom with a ceiling fan, a large set of built-in wardrobes and access to the balcony.
• Double sized second bedroom also with built-ins.
• Both bedrooms are conveniently close to the bathroom, which features a bath and standing shower.
• There is a car space on title, as well as two communal storage rooms to the rear of the block. While there is internal laundry facilities, there is also a communal laundry with an allocated space for this apartment.
LIVE. This central location is convenient for shopping, great schools and public transport, whilst also being within walking distance of beaches and Manly. The Andrew Boy Charlton swimming pool is just a couple of blocks away, and Stockland shopping centre is a few blocks the other way. Wander up the road to Sydney Road, where you can jump on an express bus service to the city, or it's an easy stroll to Queenscliff Beach or into Manly.