7 Gordon Street, Clontarf
Sold Price on Request
7 bed | 7 bath | 8 car
One of Sydney's finest harbourside jewels
FIND. This majestic home is a jewel on Clontarf's headland, and one of Sydney's most significant and spectacular harbourside residences. Resting on 2319sqm of impeccably landscaped estate-like grounds, this architectural masterpiece has been exquisitely crafted to embrace the landscape, enjoying magnificent panoramic views that sweep across Balmoral, The Spit, Middle Harbour and the city skyline.
LOVE. Securely tucked away in tranquil privacy, this exemplary home showcases flawless indoor and outdoor entertaining areas that have been appointed with the highest-grade finishes. Encased in an expanse of floor-to-ceiling glass, every space in this extraordinary residence is designed to provide you with a remarkable experience, whether it's to interact with the awe-inspiring surrounds of the harbour, or to find true relaxation in the luxurious resort-like atmosphere of this one-of-a-kind home.
• Sweeping living and dining with curved glass, harbour views, and superb flow to various entertaining terraces.
• Spectacular chef's kitchen with a large butler's pantry, integrated European appliances, commercial-grade ILVE gas cooking, and adjacent walk-in cool room.
• The award-winning resort-style heated infinity pool plus spa looks out over the harbour.
• Luxuriously appointed bedrooms and bathrooms include a lavish master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling glass, a terrace that overlooks the harbour, an elegant en-suite & dressing room.
• There is generous space dedicated to leisure and entertainment, with a full-sized billiards room, a media/home cinema room, as well as an outdoor loggia that comes complete with gas fire, commercial fridge/ice maker, TV screen, blinds, wet bar and integrated BBQ.
• Premium additions include repurposed Tasmanian Oak floors on the upper level, Travertine stone floors on lower levels, smart wiring and CBus system, auto Silent Gliss blinds, Louise Poulson light fittings, underfloor heating, and state-of-the-art security and entertainment systems.
• Separate guest/nanny accommodation with bathroom and kitchenette facilities.
• The lock-up garage with extensive storage space can accommodate four cars, with further off-street parking.
LIVE. This exclusive harbourside setting is protected and offers complete serenity. Gated access from the garden allows immediate access down to pristine environs of Clontarf Beach and Sandy Bay. It's a short stroll to Balgowlah Heights Public School, and the lifestyle conveniences of Balgowlah and Manly are just a short drive away.