13 Mary Street, Beacon Hill
Auction Sat 02 Nov 2:00pm
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Entertainer with District & Ocean Views
FIND. Showcasing updates in key areas, this flexible family home delivers a beautiful entertainer's terrace that offers sweeping coastal views across Brookvale, out to North Head and as far as Palm Beach. Overlooking a sparkling saltwater pool, this alfresco space is certainly the icing on the cake.
LOVE. The flexibility this home delivers – whether you're a small or growing family – the floorplan will cater to your needs with the lower level of the home also providing exciting scope to set up as a guest retreat, or potentially even as a rental income stream (STCA).
• The beautifully renovated kitchen with walk in pantry, stone benchtops & 5-gas burner stove. For those who enjoy interacting with guests while cooking, this is the perfect setup.
• The open plan living and dining domains which flow out effortlessly to the deck area via large glass sliding doors.
• The blissful backyard with landscaped gardens and enough lawn for the kids and pets to play, while the sparkling pool will set the scene for plenty of summer fun.
• Three good sized bedrooms upstairs well-positioned away from the entertaining quarters and all featuring built in robes.
• Downstairs is a fabulously flexible level – with three rooms on offer, a renovated bathroom, laundry, an abundance of under house storage and even a workshop space.
• A double carport ensures the family cars are kept safe and secure and there is plenty of on-street parking for when guests visit.
• With reverse cycle air conditioning and gas bayonets throughout this home its comfortable all-year round.
LIVE. In one of Beacon Hill's tightly held streets which offers vast district and ocean views, while being conveniently located close to beaches, parks, great schools, village shops, Warringah Mall and buses to Manly, CBD and Chatswood.
Land Size: Approx 464.5sqm
Water Rates: Approx $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx $432.50 pq