58 Wyuna Ave , Freshwater
3 bed | 1 bath | 3 car
Charming brick home on generous block, with huge potential
FIND. Located in a sought-after location, this charming sturdy, brick home presents enormous opportunity and potential. Sitting on a generous 523sqm approx block of near-level land, this single-level home is blessed with the perfect north facing aspect, as well as rear-lane access. It sits on a sought-after street that is popular with families, thanks to its proximity to schools, the village and the beach.
LOVE. This charming residence has been held by the same owners for 45 years. Choose to live in as is, re-configure and modernise the current interiors, add another level, or knock down and build from the ground up (STCA). The combination of dual-street access and the generous size of the land mean the perfect conditions are in place to also include a granny flat as part of your plans. There is also room for a pool if desired.
• A lounge room and dedicated dining area sits comfortably within the centre of the house and flow out to the sunny front porch.
• The neat and tidy kitchen features, gas cooking and loads of pantry space.
• There are three double bedrooms, the master bedroom includes a wall to wall robe.
• The bathroom includes a bath and separate shower.
• An over-sized double lock-up garage sits at the bottom of the garden and is accessed via Raffo Lane. It includes storage and bench space.
• There is an additional lock up garage at the front of the property - perfect for extra storage or extra car.
• The house is in fantastic condition and currently tenanted which can give you time to consider your options.
LIVE. Freshwater has a wonderfully welcoming and vibrant community, which includes one of the best beaches in the area. If you're on foot, it'll take you 7 minutes to get to Freshwater village. Here you will find a fantastic selection of independent eateries and boutique shops, which will soon include an organic supermarket and a full-line IGA. Bus services to Manly or the city are around the corner on Oliver Street, and it's just a short drive to Manly or Dee Why.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 523m² approx.
- Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $763 Quarterly