4/189 Sydney Road, Fairlight
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Light drenched contemporary haven
FIND. Move straight in and enjoy an effortless lifestyle from this beautifully renovated apartment that is elevated to catch sweeping district panoramas and ocean cameos. Devoted to stress-free, easy-care living, the best of Fairlight and Manly is all within walking distance.
LOVE. North facing, with windows on three sides, every room is uplifting and inviting, brimming with natural light and capturing the magnificence of the views. Its luxury interiors radiate contemporary chic offering every modern comfort and an easy indoor to outdoor flow.
• The dark and sophisticated engineered flooring creates an immediate first impression combining with fresh, light colour tonings.
• The living and dining rooms are spacious and open plan spilling easily to the good-sized balcony and the views
• Gourmet excellence is provided with the quality stone and gas kitchen fitted with Miele and Bosch appliances and incorporating a laundry area.
• Two generous bedrooms include the master with wall of robes plus there is a versatile third bedroom with built-in study area.
• Excellent design is featured in the designer bathroom which boasts a separate toilet and decadent freestanding bath
• Extras include a breakfast bench, panelled walls, stylish lighting, direct covered access from the over-sized covered car space.
LIVE. Enjoying serious lifestyle credentials, this address has you just a few easy steps to Fairlight's village shops and cafes and multiple bus services, whilst Manly's excitement is within walking distance. Stroll to a choice of Fairlight or Manly Beach, Manly's nightlife and foodie hub and enjoy one of the world's best commutes via the ferry to the city.
Strata - Approx $1,381 pq
Council - Approx $341 pq
Water - Approx $172 pq
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 124m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $341 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1381 Quarterly