4/125 Sydney Road, Fairlight
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Light-filled Character Art Deco Apartment
FIND. Conveniently located just footsteps from vibrant Fairlight village, this light and bright apartment enjoys an elevated top-floor position at the rear of a boutique block of four. An abundance of natural light and space create a welcoming first impression with instant appeal. Boasting house-like proportions, the home also features high, moulded ceilings, creating a spaciousness rarely found in apartment living.
LOVE. A character apartment in this area offering space, location and off-street parking is a special find and this charming home offers plenty to appeal to first homebuyers, young families and savvy investors alike. From the enclosed sunroom with picture windows framing views over Fairlight and across to St Patrick's Estate, to the sunny common areas complete with ocean views, this fabulous apartment offers lifestyle living in spades.
• The renovated eat-in kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops and has ample room for a table
• Both the master and second bedrooms are generously-sized and feature large built-in wardrobes
• Adjacent to the living room, an enclosed sunroom - ideal for use as a study/home office - captures the morning sun and features picture windows framing district views stretching from Fairlight to Manly
• With a contemporary update, the bathroom is well-sized and comfortably accommodates a separate bath and shower
• Day-to-day living is a breeze with an internal European-style laundry, separate WC plus generous built-in storage
• Sought-after off-street parking/storage in a street-level lock-up garage
• Fabulous common areas include a sunny and private terrace and lawn with ocean views
LIVE. Lucky residents of 'Amaroo' are ideally-placed to enjoy all this highly-desirable area has to offer. Just a short stroll takes you to the heart of vibrant Fairlight village with its cafes, shops and other conveniences. In the opposite direction, Manly Beach and Fairlight tidal pool are within an easy walk while cosmopolitan Manly offers endless options for a relaxed pre-swim breakfast or post-beach sundowner. Easy access to both ferry and bus transport is the icing on the cake.
Water approx. $172 per quarter
Council approx. $341 per quarter
Strata approx. $1,361 per quarter
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 106m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $341 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1361 Quarterly