2 Buick Road, Cromer
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Charming Family Home with Flexible Living
FIND. In a peaceful cul-de-sac setting, this gorgeous family-focused home provides an abundance of indoor and outdoor spaces, catering to growing and established families, with the addition of a teenage retreat or in-law accommodation completing this outstanding abode.
LOVE. The flexible living spaces, providing multiple zones for large families, while the free-flowing floor plan ensures entertaining zones are all well-connected. A sparkling solar-heated swimming pool makes this home summer ready and the perfectly level and low-maintenance garden provides plenty of space for kids and adults.
• Bursting with a whole lot of street appeal, thanks to a beautifully maintained front garden, this charming residence will capture your heart.
• Headlined by vaulted and beamed ceilings, and anchored by warm timber flooring, a relaxing and airy ambience is delivered.
• On entry, the living and dining domain is both spacious and inviting, with an additional family room on offer when you step down into the heart of the home.
• The contemporary kitchen is fit for a chef, with stone benchtops, plenty of pantry space and stainless-steel appliances. It connects effortlessly with the family room and the outdoor shaded deck area.
• Three bathrooms ensure large families are well-catered for with 2 bathrooms, one up and one down, and a complete bathroom featuring separate shower and bath tub in the teenage retreat/guest accommodation.
• Four bedrooms upstairs are all generous in size and provide walk in robes, while the master and 2nd bedroom both flow beautifully out to a terrace – a great spot to collect your thoughts after a long day.
• The teenage retreat / guest accommodation (5th bedroom) is completely equipped for separate living and is an ideal setup for those with older kids, in-laws or families who host guests.
• A DLUG provides additional storage to keep all those larger valuables safe and hidden away.
LIVE. In a quiet yet convenient location with shops, schools and James Morgan Reserve all a short level stroll away, as well as Dee Why bike track that takes you straight to Dee Why beach, this is a wonderful location for families and children. Just a 5-10-minute drive away is a plethora of beaches while nearby buses provide access to Manly, the CBD and beyond.
Size: Approx. 822sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172pq
Council Rates: Approx. $643pq
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 822m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $643 Quarterly