32/24 The Crescent, Dee Why
2 bed | 1 bath | 2 car
Dee Why delight with Views and Lifestyle
This exquisite, spacious apartment has serious wow-factor with a to-die-for locale and contemporary makeover.
• Spread over 129sqm on title this stylish apartment evokes a sense of space with cleverly created 'zones' throughout.
• From the warm and welcoming living space, to the atmospheric dining area with feature timber lighting for texture and playful light.
• The clean and simple Scandi-style aesthetic is an alluring theme that showcases throughout.
• Crisp white cabinetry, classic subway tiles and a megawatt view of the beaches, the super-functional kitchen sits separately from the living room, and is adjoined by an internal laundry.
• Two double bedrooms feature soothing grey tones
• Chic contemporary bathroom including floor to ceiling tiles and on-trend fixtures.
• Sitting on the top level at the rear of the immaculate 'Horizon Sands' provides a sense of escape and calm with views to Dee Why beach and Long Reef Headland.
• In keeping with the fabulous beachside location, the spacious terrace is the perfect spot for outdoor dining or relaxing with a book. Stretching the width of the apartment and covered for all weather living, this is a favourite spot in the home for all.
• Tandem garage
In a quiet setting in the middle of everywhere, a five-minute stroll will have you either on the white sands of Dee Why Beach or the vibrant Dee Why shopping precinct with its range of cafes, supermarkets and buses, as well as the property falling in the Curl Curl Primary School catchment - a great bonus!
Convenience, style and surf – this sublime apartment has it all.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.