1 Brookvale Avenue, Brookvale
5 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Extensive home on 980 square metres (approx.) block, with development potential (subject to council approval)
FIND. Situated on one of Brookvale's most conveniently located streets, and just a five minute walk to Warringah Mall, this extensive home is a rare opportunity that will appeal to developers, investors and families alike. Sitting on a sunny north-east facing 980 square metres (approx.) block and zoned as R3 Medium Density Residential, there is the option of developing the site into apartments or townhouses (subject to council approval), or using the bones of the current dwelling to create your dream home.
LOVE. With brick construction and a versatile layout that offers multiple living areas, this extensive home is ready to either move in or lease out, while you consider the options. Split the home into two or more dwellings, or knock down and develop the land into apartments, townhouses, or a single residential home (STCA).
• The block of land has the perfect north-east facing aspect, and offers excellent access from the road.
• Accommodation consists of five generous bedrooms, with air-con in two of them.
• Two of the bedrooms are adjoined by a second living area that flows out to a north-facing verandah.
• The kitchen with gas cooking sits to the rear of the house and services a spacious dining room, as well as flowing out to the back yard.
• Set privately to the rear and protected by a number of established trees, the back yard is a mix of level lawn and paved sections.
• The double lock-up garage has access from the garden, and includes a bathroom.
• There is a huge amount of off-street parking, with space for cars as well as a small boat or trailer.
LIVE. With a number of beaches within a five-minute drive, the B-Line bus service that will get you to the city in less than 30 minutes, and shopping on your doorstep, this is a fantastic base from which to access everything you need. Warringah Mall is a five-minute walk away, and its proximity to Manly, Dee Why and Freshwater means there is a huge amount of cafes, restaurants and beaches within a few minutes' drive.