12/29 Howard Avenue, Dee Why
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Low maintenance Living in Ultra Convenient Spot
FIND. This spacious and well-presented one-bedroom apartment in the heart of Dee Why with every convenience at an arm's reach away. Flaunting bespoke finishes, this stylish home includes a good-sized balcony, internal laundry and a secure under building car space.
LOVE. Delivering district and treetop views, this delightful home offers 59 sqm of indoor and outdoor living space. It showcases an open plan layout, with the living, dining and cooking flowing easily and out to an undercover balcony.
• The open-plan living area is filled with natural light with good space for dedicated dining.
• The modern galley style kitchen features gas cooking, stone counters and dishwasher drawer.
• The bathroom includes an attractive vanity and connects to your own dedicated laundry room with wash basin.
• The bedroom is a generous queen-sized room and is equipped with floor to ceiling mirrored built-ins.
• Set in a solid security brick block that offers intercom access and lift access, this unit sits at the end of a hall ensuring peace and quiet.
LIVE. This ultra-convenient location is just moments from all of the action. Stroll 15 minutes to the beachfront where there is a long list of dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Express bus services to the city are moments away on Pittwater Rd and also close at hand are the recently built lifestyle precincts around the Meriton, as well as supermarkets, shops, restaurants and cafes.
Sizes: Internal incl. balcony approx. 59sqm, secure car space approx. 14sqm, Total approx. 73sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $1,051 pq
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 73m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly