5 Cannons Parade, Forestville
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Grand family residence on an impressive approx 1,081sqm level block
FIND. A residence of epic proportions and enormous versatility, this dual-level entertainer is ideally situated in a sought-after street that allows you to walk to schools, city bus services, parks and local shops within moments. The floorplan caters perfectly to families, with an array of flawless living and entertaining spaces, including rear-set living that flows to an enormous entertainer's deck and private backyard with a pool.
LOVE. This grand residence holds impressive street presence. With lower-level accommodation that includes an en-suite bathroom, this flexible configuration allows for extended family living arrangements, or could be used to accommodate guests or a nanny.
• A comfortable lounge room sits adjacent to a dining room, ideal for cosy family nights in.
• To the rear, a vast open-plan kitchen and dining area flows out to an enormous entertainer's deck that is covered by a pergola, and is perfectly suited to entertaining. The deck overlooks a level lawn that is surrounded by established garden beds and a pool with sleek frameless glass.
• The modern shaker-style kitchen is equipped with gas cooking, stone counters, a stylish Butler's sink and generous pantry space.
• A generous bedroom on the lower level includes a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom.
• Accommodation on the upper level consists of four over-sized bedrooms all with built-ins, which all flow from a generous rumpus room with huge bay window. The master bedroom includes a sitting area, a walk-in robe, a private north-facing balcony and an en-suite bathroom with a free-standing bath and shower.
• There is a double garage with internal access, as well as ducted and zoned air-conditioning, and a security alarm.
LIVE. With the convenience of the local shops a five-minute walk down the road, tennis and soccer facilities nearby and Forestville Public School just 400 metres away, this is the ideal setting for active family life. This central location is also easy to get to the city or to the beaches, with a number of bus services that are accessed within a few minutes' walk of the front door.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $595 Quarterly