41 Nimbey Avenue, Narraweena
Sold Price on Request
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Extensive family home in lifestyle location
FIND. Situated on a peaceful street in Narraweena that puts schools, public transport and shops within minutes of the front door, this extensive dual-level home offers an attractive package for a family that wants space as well as lifestyle. Renovated within the last 10 years and meticulously kept throughout, this versatile home delivers multiple living spaces, a double lock-up garage and a delightful east-facing level garden.
LOVE. With a mix of living and dining areas downstairs and sleeping zones tucked away upstairs, this layout is perfect for family life as well as for entertaining family and friends.
• The rear-set living area provides superb flow through stacker doors out to a covered entertaining deck and leading down to the east facing level lawn.
• The kitchen is well equipped with gas cooking, stone counters, servery out to the deck, and a large pantry.
• All of the bedrooms are peacefully positioned on the upstairs level. The luxuriously large master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe as well as a large modern en-suite bathroom with bathtub
• There is a double lock-up garage at the rear of the block.
• A number of additional features include an intercom system, ducted air-conditioning, fireplace in the formal living room, 2 large water tanks, and extensive storage.
LIVE. Central to many key locations on the beaches, Dee Why, Warringah Mall and a choice of beaches are just minutes away in the car. And a great set of local shops and schools are a quick stroll away.